Tuesday 13 July 2010

Someone . (13/7/2010)

My heart still hurts ,
My tears never stop ,
I knew i was wrong .
I was wrong because i love someone.
Someone that reminds me of someone that i love ,
Someone that makes me happy ,
Someone that really special for me .
When i saw her with someone else ,
My heart will hurt a lot .
More and more .
My tears keeps falling never wanna stop .
And the memories came back .
It makes me suffer a lot .

The memories and love ,
The love and happiness ,
The happiness and sadness
Are precious for me and my life .
I'm sure and very sure that i can never ever found someone like you and somebody like her.

1 comment:

  1. relaks....tenang jiwa...jgn sedih sedih haha...
    pertama kita perlu blajo tentang cinta..
    cintalah yg pertama iaitu ALLAH yg MAHA MENCINTAI...
    cintalah nabi seperti mana cintanya kpd kita sehingga dia pergi sambil menyebut kita
    ummati ummati ummati...
    cintalah diri kita jika tidak sape lagi...
    cintala ibu kita...
    cintalah ibu kita...
    cintalah ibu kita...
    cintalah bapa kita...
    cintalah dunia seimbang dgn cinta kita kpd akhirat...
    cintalah kebaikan...
    cintalah kerana tanpa cinta dlm diri bermaksud mati....

    ReplyDelete